These strategies are my top ten favorites excerpted from my article "The Top Ten Strategies For Growing Your Collaborative Practice". See the link below to read the entire article.
1. Mine existing referral sources: Your existing referral sources are your best opportunity for growth.
2. Be visible: Put your biography on the websites of organizations in which you have membership, including the IACP web site.
3. Highlight Collaborative Practice on your web site.
4. Create a professional and organized client education packet.
5. Create a concise, consistent and focused message about Collaborative Practice
6. Network with collaborative professionals
7. Embrace the value of "collaborative team"
8. Focus on creating an exceptional "Client Experience"
9. Take ownership for growing your Collaborative Practice
10. Internalize the value of Collaborative Practice
To read the entire article and sign-up for our newsletter visit http://www.ferrisconsult.com/articles.iml?article=10